Do you have experience with contract management and reporting data on construction projects?
Do you want to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe?
Salary: £28,807.50 to £35,995
Location: Maple Cross, 2 - 3 days per week, remainder from home.
An infrastructure giant is looking for a Contract Administrator to work with one of their joint ventures.
The role involves overseeing contract data management, including maintaining trackers and generating reports. You will be converting graphic reports or key actions into usable data and make enhancements to reporting processes. Independence in managing data is essential. While expertise in data is not required, the successful applicant will be capable of improving reporting procedures. Prior experience in contract management within a construction environment is preferred, with familiarity in tools like CEMAR being advantageous.
This role is ideal for those who have worked as a contract administrator, contracts manager, assistant/junior quantity surveyor or commercial manager on construction/rail projects.
- Commercial Assistant / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator with construction experience.
- NEC 3 contract experience highly preferred.
- Experience using contract management system such as CEMAR or Eb (Enterprise Bridge) desirable.
- Ability to manage contract data, be able to manage and produce reports from data, whether this be using graphic reports, converting data for the wider team etc
- Contract management experience on construction projects.
Deadline for this role is 6th of September with the intention to interview the week following. It will be a one stage interview process on Teams. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted. Thank you.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.