Job Role - Construction Quality Support
Location - Cumbria
Duration - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £39.26 Umbrella
This role will require the candidate who is successful to be able to obtain BPSS security clearance due to the nature of the site and role. This is a non-negotiable.
- Construction Quality Support reporting to the Construction Quality Manager
- To Compile, review, and understand Construction Work packs in line with, Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans and ensure the documentation transitions from undertaking associated activities to compilation of verification document .
- Understand the processes necessary for the provision of timely appropriate Quality support to other BEP Construction
- Conduct Quality reviews of construction work packs, assess the status and prepare/maintain construction deliverable documentation that will be required in lifetime records.
- Ensure the quality standards of the BEP Project are consistently met, raising the authorised project documentation where this is not the case
- Nuclear/Construction experience preferably working in a QA or QC role or developing towards.
- Quality or construction support experience
- Experience in compiling and maintaining documentation files and interpreting requirements of QP/ITP's, Instruction to carry out work
- Good team player and ability to integrate with various discipline teams