Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with consultancy/client side experience on Rail projects?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a company and support them on their portfolio of projects with key rail clients?
My client is looking for a Commercial Manager to support their leading Project Management team on their expanding portfolio with key rail clients. They are getting more and more work, and are one of the fastest growing infrastructure companies in the UK.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Direct experience working/with Railway clients (e.g. HS2, LU, TfL, TfW, Network Rail) or working with consultancies on Rail projects.
- Experience working for a consultancy on Network Rail projects.
- At least 3+ years' commercial experience in large infrastructure projects.
- Familiarity around cost planning, procurement, post-contract management on Railway projects.
- Familiar with NEC 3 contracts.
- Degree in relevant subject.
My client is eager to take someone on and is looking to interview within a week of applications.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.