Do you have experience working on Over Site Developments around Rail infrastucture?
Are you looking to work on the largest infrastructure project in Europe and a once in a lifetime development project?
A partnership working on HS2 in London is looking for a Commercial Development Engineer to support the development of the Over Site/Station Development work around Euston station.
This project is likely the last great development in London and is even bigger than Canary Wharf. This is a unique opportunity where someone with a background in engineering and experience in OSD projects will be able to work on behalf of the Department of Transport and development partner of the project, interfacing from both sides, enabling the development.
Salary: £52,500 to £65,580 (includes flex fund)
Location: London office, hybrid working
- Knowledge and familiarity with how the railway operates.
- Diplomatic skills, ability to challenge ideas, provide solutions, and work collaboratively.
- Able to escalate issues where necessary.
- Prior experience working on an OSD.
- Familiarity with challenges and difficulties hen building around an operational railway.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability or willingness to work in the role of Landowner Representative
- Property/Commercial development experience
Applications for this role closes for applications on the 8th of November, interviews to be held 21st & 22nd of November. Apply now and don't miss out! The interview will be held on Teams and be with a panel.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068