Do you have the skills to work in a client development team?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
I am working with a national leading consultancy who are looking for a Client Development Manager to lead National strategic pursuits across a variety of sectors including complex infrastructure and property.
Rate: up to £22.62 (Umbrella)
How long: 6 months, potential for extension.
Location: Warrington office/home working.
- UK strategic pursuit management.
- Go / No Go - Stagegate input.
- Bid planning facilitation - Using Capture.
- Full bid project management & answer planning.
- Resource and CV compilation ensuring consistency and quality.
- Case study composition ensuring consistency and quality.
- Supply Chain co-ordination.
- Result feedback
- CRM compliance / Reporting using Power BI.
- Upskill and train next generation bid team using the organisation win work tools & processes including response writing.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 023 387 6068.