Are you a project engineer with experience working on large-scale railway projects?
Are you looking for your next contract position?
This role is the technical lead and support to the construction site delivery team. This role is within the central team, in North Acton. This role will lead the technical input in design packages, temporary works, technical assurance, pre-construction planning, asset interfaces, I&M, materials trials and testing. This role is intended to support the construction team by providing technical input.
Rate: £300 - £450 Umbrella Inside IR35 (rate will be dependant on experience)
Location: London, North Acton (WFH options negotiable)
Contract length: To be confirmed
- A background of either civil engineering, pre-construction, construction management or temporary works.
- Main Contractor Experience.
- Experience operating as a Project Engineer or similar lead role.
- Experience working in a rail environment.
- Experience offer input to design packages, temporary works, technical assurance, pre-construction planning, asset interfaces, I&M, and materials trials and testing.
- Experience working on projects with SCL.
Apply now or call 023 9387 6063 to chat further.