CIVIL ENGINEER - WATER - Intermediate, Senior, Principal
Location: St Albans/Croydon/Birmingham
Salary: £30,000 -£55,000 + package + benefits
My client is a leading international consultancy who are delivering major schemes within the water sector from offices in St Albans, Birmingham and the South East of the UK. We are looking for Civil Engineers from intermediate level through to Principal level, that support Project Managers and technical leads on the delivery of projects throughout their life cycle.
In this job you will be working across the full spectrum of engineering deliver which will include, feasibility, optioneering, detailed design, outline design, final design, preparing reports and technical specifications and proposals for water related infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects for key local, regional and international clients.
My client is able to accommodate CIVIL ENGINEERS at the below levels.
Dependant on your level of experience the role will either be focused around technical deliver of projects around delivering design solution or managing a team In all capacities you will be working as part of an experienced team and will mentoring / training junior engineers.
In order to be suitable, the job you MUST have the below as a minimum:
- Experience in the full cycle of project design delivery from inception to detailed design.
- Able to take responsibility for leading small projects and sub tasks from a technical perspective.
- Knowledge and experience of design of one, or more, of the following:
- Water treatment works
- Wastewater treatment works
- Potable water networks, pumping stations and reservoirs
- Waste water networks including gravity systems, pumping stations and rising mains
- Experience of working within multidisciplinary teams, and able to provide technical mentoring to Graduate Engineers and technicians.
- Excellent communication skills and able to represent in a client facing roles
- Knowledge of Safety in Design principles and accustomed to working to a high standard in terms of H&S compliance.
- BSc, BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering.
- Experience using a 3D design tool and other proprietary software products
- Project management experience
- Industry recognized health and safety qualifications.
- Working towards chartership with a relevant professional institution
Your benefits will include:
You will also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements (home and office). Core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
On offer is a salary of £30,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience/level + package
Please apply using a copy of your CV in a word format NOW or contact Chas on 02393 876 074 to discuss further.
Carrington West are a Water sector recruitment specialists who supply Water Utility Suppliers, Contractors and Consultancies with both permanent and contact staff nationwide attached to water supply and water treatment.