Do you thrive off working on fast paced, complex projects?
Have you got the experience, drive, and tenacity to deliver a multimillion ‘£’ MEP project in London?
Would you like to secure a 9 month + contract?
This business is a market leading M&E contractor, with over 30 years’ experience, and are renowned for delivering some of London’s biggest projects.
We are looking for a CAD Manager with a track record of delivering large commercial projects to be based on site in a prestigious part of East London.
You will be.
- Managing an offsite CAD team.
- Ensuring timelines and budgets are met.
- Delivering a multimillion ‘£’ project.
- 9-month contract (With 3 years of work in the pipeline).
- CAD Manager – Managing an offsite team delivering a project in REVIT (REVIT Experience is a bonus).
- St Paul’s location.
- £30 - £42ph payrate.
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic project, submit your CV today to ensure you don’t miss out. We will be looking to arrange interviews early part of next week with a view of starting a week later.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you would still like to see if we can help. Pop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a time to talk.