Are you a Rail CAD Engineer looking for a job opportunity in a leading consultancy?
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative, friendly and dynamic team, and have an employer who is invested in their employees' training and development?
If you have experience working with CAD on Rail civil and structural projects including reinforced concrete, this is the opportunity for you.
My client's office is based in Kent and is looking for someone to work in the office full-time (unless local restrictions require home working), so the successful candidate will need to be able to commute to Kent daily.
Salary ranges from £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
Working hours would be Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Extensive use of Bentley Microstation for 2D drawing & 3D model production.
- Collaborate with engineers to create and update civil models for projects in BIM.
- Work from engineers' markups and sketches under minimum supervision.
- Take responsibility for own work and help guide/manage more junior members of the team to produce a high standard deliverable.
- Ensure models and drawings meet the required standards both internal and external within agreed deadlines.
- Competitive pension contribution
- 25 days holidays, gaining a day of holiday per year employed with my client.
- Opportunities for career progression.
After 6-month probation:
- Health cash plan
- Private healthcare
- Income protection insurance
They Can Offer You:
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities, and clients.
- Active support in career development and professional accreditation.
- Opportunity to lead civil/structural discipline on projects and overall project leadership.
- A collaborative, friendly and dynamic team working environment.
- Opportunity to join an expanding business.
- 4 years of experience in Civil Structures drafting & modelling
- Ability to use ProjectWise Document Management system
- Experience using Bentley OpenRoads / InRoads would be an advantage
- Experience in Microstation and Autocad 2D
- Previous civil and structural experience in a rail background
- Someone who can commute to Kent regularly.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.