Are you a Business Development Manager with experience working in the Rail sector?
I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager to be based in my client's Leicester office or Tuxford office.
This role will be 1/2 days home working and the rest of the week will be working out of one of their offices.
Rate: circa £475 per day, Umbrella
Contract length: 6 months, potential for extension.
Location: Home/Leicester office or Tuxford office.
- Identify and target new market and client opportunities, driving new business and accelerating sales growth.
- Envision, design, develop and implement business development and commercial strategy.
- Actively manage the business development management cycle leads, qualification, analysis, proposal, closing and follow up.
- To develop and build long term relationships with client and strategic contacts.
- Attend industry events and support the development of long-term business strategy.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Understanding of rail sector and its market.
- Proven sales ability including negotiation skills.
- Background in innovation/technology.
10th June Deadline for this role, my client is looking to interview on Monday 14th June. I am limited to number of applicants, do not miss out!
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.