Are you a experienced in Business Development in the Rail sector?
Are you looking to work for an SME that will provide you an exciting opportunity with a friendly company?
A leading multi-disciplinary Scientific Consultancy in the Rail sector have a vacancy for a Business Development & Marketing Manager in Northwest London near Wembley.
Location: North London, 1 day in the office per week. Remainder from home. Ad hoc travel
required on occasion for marketing events.
Salary: £50,000 plus company car
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop growth strategy with the business and managing its strategic objectives including financial growth, improving customer satisfaction, and adding overall value.
- Assist with tenders, quotation requests, meeting reports, site scope reports and general business updates.
- Stakeholder engagement and strong relationship building skills.
- Identify potential new clients.
- Developing the brand and maintaining social media presence including Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Increasing website traffic and maintaining website content.
- Reporting marketing activity and conducting market research.
- Rail sector experience and knowledge.
- Business development/demonstrated experience bringing in new business essential.
- IT savvy and confidence in using social media platforms.
- Commercial awareness.
- Eye for detail when developing marketing campaigns or presenting to clients.
- Excellent grammar skills.
- UK driver's license.
- Degree in relevant subject.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org