BEMS Commissioning Manager
Base Location: London
Competitive Salary + company car allowance, performance-related bonus as well as a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and well being.
Permanent and Full Time.
Are you a BEMS commissioning engineer who is looking to work for a leading, stable and growing business?
Our client takes real pride in caring for its employees. They are looking to enhance their BMS Support team and need capable and confident BMS Commissioning engineer in the London area. Our client is in need of an individual with new skills and innovative thinking to help build a better and more sustainable future.
- Responsible for a team individuals - Identification of engineers skills gaps and associated training requirements
- Resource allocation and planning to meet with project/department requirements
- Setting and monitoring of individual team members performance objectives
- Ensuring that correct Health & Safety documentation (such as RAMS) are in place and adhered to
- Ensuring correct company processes and procedures are adhered to
- Maintaining operating standards and principles in line with those set nationally
- Ensuring that the appropriate project handover documentation is completed (including O&M's)
- The commissioning the installation of BEMS and Control systems in line with Customer design requirements and those outlined by the Project/Contract Manager, within agreed time scales.
- Supporting and maintaining a collaborative working environment with internal & external customers and stakeholders.
- During the commissioning process, you'll compose your own software strategies and graphics engineering, you'll perform physical wiring checks and plant start-ups, provide technical support to other trades and sub-contractors and carry out trouble shooting to diagnose system defects.
- Involvement with customer's validation processes and execution as part of Commissioning works and Project handover procedures
- You'll ideally possess a HNC/HND in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- You'll also have extensive experience in commissioning BEMS and Control systems of Siemens PX range and Trend IQ4 range of controls, with the following desirable but not essential - Tridium.
- You'll be a high level engineer with experience of Siemens Desigo CC and Trend IQ Vision including full integration of M-Bus, Modbus, Bacnet protocols.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing are essential to maintain strong relationships with all team members and customers, with a strong history of Microsoft Office suite.
- You'll have great interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to think laterally and creatively to develop innovative solutions to challenges and identify opportunities for improvement and advantage.
- Candidates must have experience of managing and motivating people, setting objectives and inspiring other to achieve. However consideration will be given to those who are interested in progressing from the position of commissioning engineer
- Due to the nature of this role, it's essential you possess a full driving licence.
This is an exciting new opportunity and it will not be available for long so please call 02394314784 or email me at email@example.com if you are interested in the role.