Are you an experienced Procurement Consultant with experience in Collaborative Behavioural Assessments?
Are you familiar with designing training workshops, and implementing them on infrastructure projects?
My client is seeking an integration development specialist who works with leadership and management teams to deliver change in a procurement and contracts environment within infrastructure, mostly rail.
I am looking for someone who is a well-established professional, and able to work independently. My client is eager to take on someone on who wants to excel and surpass expectations, with an engaging, charismatic personality. The majority client's work is with Canada based clientele, so experience in Canadian Infrastructure will be looked upon favourably.
Day rate: negotiable and dependent on experience (outside IR35).
Location: home based/anywhere within the UK.
Length of contract: likely 12 months with potential to be extended further.
- Supporting the achievement of governance, assurance and approval of all procurement deliverables.
- Design collaboration behavioural training workshops and facilitate them.
- Supporting the development of procurement plans, OJEU Contract Notices, Pre-Qualification Packs and Invitation to Tender documentation
- Supporting the management of the procurement evaluation processes for the relevant packages, to allow appropriate short-listing, selection and contract award.
- Work with Canadian clients in supporting collaborative contracts and training.
- Proficient in collaborative behavioural training, assessment, and implementation with the ability to design and facilitate workshops.
- Minimum 7 years' experience.
- CIPS qualification.
- Experience working in a procurement role on infrastructure projects.
- Experience developing and implementing procurement strategies.
- Understanding and experience of collaborative procurement, & alliance contracts.
- Experience working on Network Rail projects.
- Canadian infrastructure experience.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.