Associate Structural Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for a Associate Structural Engineer to work on an exciting range of projects within a significant defence framework in Scotland with a company that is committed to developing its employees both personally and professionally.
About the role
This company are seeking an Associate Structural Engineer who can demonstrate technical and commercial experience within the defence market. The right candidate will find themselves in a well-established consultancy working in the Glasgow office providing multidisciplinary design and engineering services and integrated solutions across a wide range of sectors on local, national and international projects. These will include Defence, Commercial, Residential and Educational to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a Associate Structural Engineer with a strong understanding of the market and a proven track record of successful delivery of design projects on defence and major projects. The role will require working close with internal and external clients therefore the right candidate will need to be a strong communicator with existing technical and commercial knowledge.
- Degree-qualified Civil/Structural Engineer
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Ability to achieve SC clearance
- Good knowledge of design codes and standards relating to structural engineering such as Eurocodes
- Proven track record in delivering technically excellent design projects on time, to budget and to the required levels of quality
- A natural curiosity for developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients
- Ability to develop, motivate and mentor a growing team
- Detailed working knowledge and experience of 2D & 3D analytical packages such as, but not limited to, Robot, Tekla and Tedds
- Able to assist with the technical development of the companies capabilities and the organisation's individual Engineers and Technicians to attain industry recognised Professional qualifications
As a Associate Structural Engineer alongside a competitive salary you will receive a benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working to the individuals requirements and 25 days holiday plus the option to buy and sell days as well as many more.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.