Assistant Project Manager - Drainage
Carrington West are pleased to be working alongside one of the UK's leading environmental services companies, specialising in drainage and sewer services across a broad range of locations.
Due to continued commercial growth and company expansion, they are now looking to add to their team with an Assistant Project Manager.
The role will involve contributing and supporting the planning and delivery of projects associated with the maintenance and rehabilitation of wastewater assets. Responsibilities of the role will include monitoring project progress, liaising with stakeholders around the completion or delay or various project phases, scheduling meeting and maintaining relevant project documents and reports.
Our client are keen to ensure that any prospective employees share their vision and fit their culture of passion, professionalism and a desire to continually learn and develop.
- Project Management
- Customer Relations
- Business Strategy
- Health & Safety
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Strong working awareness of relevant health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of drainage, lining and civil engineering construction techniques
- Risk assessment techniques
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within drainage or related industry
- Full UK driving licence
What you'll get:
- An excellent salary package of up to £40k depending on skillset and experience
- Full company benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a forward thinking and progressive firm and further develop within the role and company.
This role is likely to be popular so if you feel you could be suitable please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.
Due to the high number of applications being currently received, you may unfortunately not be contacted if you apply without the required industry specific experience or relevant qualifications.