Job Role - Assistant Project Manager
Location - Reading
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £45.21 (Inside IR35)
I am looking to speak with motivated, task orientated and focused individuals that are looking to work on a very exciting opportunity within a fast paced environment.
- Undertake tasks for Governance (compliance and reporting).
- Task management of project resources (people, money).
- Support the planning of the task/project.
- Deliver work as defined in the Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Support and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Support, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- Deliver assigned tasks in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
- Experience within project management essential
- ACTIVE clearance
- Ideal to have an awareness of project control
- Must possess practical knowledge of project delivery
- Must have experience in PM domain
This role will require active security clearance so please do bear this in mind when applying.
If you are keen on this opportunity please do call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.