Are you a Postgraduate looking to be a Commercial Manager and work on Network Rail projects?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a new division in an already established team with excellent returns?
My client is looking for an Assistant Cost Consultant who is eager to join their developing commercial team in South England. They have recently been announced as a supplier on a NR framework for CP6, and are keen to develop their Commercial team.
I am looking for someone ready to take the first step in their career, who is eager, and ready to hit the ground running having recently graduated. My client is eager to take on someone who wants to excel and surpass expectations, with an engaging, charismatic personality.
This role will predominantly be based in London across Network Rail offices, but will be based from home until restrictions allow.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience with 20% bonus potential.
- Gain a practical understanding of the common resources, methods and materials, and their correct application in the management of projects.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the practical solution of issues and mitigating risks encountered in managing projects.
- Gain exposure and experience from other disciplines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills on teams, projects and among peers.
- 0-2 years of industry experience.
- Must have relevant degree.
My client is eager to take someone on and could have the successful candidate start immediately. Do not miss out - apply immediately.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
If you are interested in this opportunity but worry you may be under qualified, please send in your CV anyway as there are more junior roles available also.