I am looking to speak with motivated, task orientated and focused individuals that are looking to work on a very exciting opportunity within a fast paced environment.
Job Role - Assistant Co-Ordinator
Location - Dounreay
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rates - £26.87 hour (PAYE)
- Update Emergency Arrangements management system documentation as well as checking the validity of plant emergency instructions to ensure that they are consistent with site arrangements
- Provide training and assessment for individuals within the emergency response organisation and appoint individuals
- Provide advice to site personnel on emergency arrangements
- Support the production and execution of plant and site emergency exercises
- Support the Emergency Arrangements Coordinators in emergency arrangements activities
- Support measures to improve SAR culture
- Perform the responsibilities of management appointments relevant to the post, including an appointment to an on-call Emergency Related Position ERP
- HNC in Science/Engineering/Business or equivalent plus experience
- Experience in the above skills across a highly regulated sector (desired)
This role will require security clearance so please do bear this in mind when applying.
If you are keen on this opportunity please do call me on 02393 876037 or email me on email@example.com.