Area Supervisor - Gas
My client are an industry leading specialist within the boiler and gas appliance sector. They have a great reputation regionally as one of the areas largest employers in the industry, and provide a high quality and well organised work environment. Specialising in installations and servicing of gas appliances, boilers and central heating systems, they work across domestic and commercial environments providing both planned and reactive solutions.
Due to continued company growth and a high volume of work, they are currently looking for an Area Supervisor to join their well established and forward thinking team in the East Anglia area. Successful candidates will be required have a high level of competency as a gas engineer with proven experience in servicing, maintenance and installation of heating systems.
You will be responsible for leading a team of engineers to ensure the delivery of high quality of service, using effective management of performance and day to day activities to ensure delivery of great service and outcomes.
This role will be primarily covering northern East Anglia regions so someone based in the NR, PE or IP postcodes would be ideally located.
What you'll need:
- Experience of leading a team responsible for delivering gas servicing, maintenance and installs.
- Domestic ACS qualifications (including CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1).
- Oil and LPG qualifications desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ideally have 2/3+ years experience in a similar role or Team Leader position, looking to progress your career.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to train and mentor staff.
- Able to plan and organise work effectively and to work under pressure.
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of up to £39k.
- High spec company van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet.
- Full benefits package - including pension, sick pay and life insurance.
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Fantastic working environment.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.