Role: Apprentice Engineer
Location: London (Site based)
Are you looking for an apprenticeship opportunity to become an engineer or seeking a way into the construction and utilities industries?
If so we may have the perfect role for you. We are currently working on exciting new opportunity with our client, a forward-thinking Utilities contractor delivering a wide range of services across London and the South East of England.
They are looking for an Apprentice Engineer to join their well-established team to learn and support on a variety of projects. You will work alongside project engineers and experienced project managers to gain practical experience and learn valuable skills to become an engineer. At the same time you will undertake a college course to study towards a professional engineering qualification.
- Attending meetings
- Conducting desktop and field research
- Undertake practical and admin duties assigned by line manager
- Travel to sites as required
- Assist on project and offer improvement suggestions
- Report writing
- A-level grades (desirable A-C)
- Some prior experience in site based roles could be beneficial
We expect these roles to prove popular so if you feel you could be well suited to the position, please apply asap with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for further information.