Do you have experience using lighting design software and doing design calculations?
Have you worked on rail projects?
My client is a successful Building Services Consultancy who are picking up more projects prompting a need for growth within their Rail team. They are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer with Lighting/LV design experience who has had exposure to railway projects.
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 based on experience.
Where: London/Oxford office 2-3 days per week, rest of the week from home.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 - 3 years experience working as an electrical engineer/doing lighting design.
- Capable of doing design calculations.
- Competent in AutoCAD and/or MicroStation, and Amtech/Dialux proficient.
- Experience working on Rail projects is essential.
- Knowledge of Network Rail standards and processes.
My client is keen to interview for this role as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or call 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.