Water Industry Trainer - Water Networks - Home Based (National travel required)
Permanent - Up to £37,600 per annum plus car allowance and benefits
Carrington are pleased to be working alongside one of the key providers of Technical Water Industry training and qualification in the UK. They are looking to recruit trainers to cover a range of training programmes with Water companies.
As such we are keen to speak with interested candidates with a strong background in Clean Water Networks, specifically in Network Leakage and demand management
This role will off the successfully candidate a blend of remote and face to face learning, a willingness to travel nationally is essential for this role.
It's not essential that the successful Water Industry trainer has taught before as full training can be offered. They key thing is the passion to teach and the knowledge to do so.
- Plan and deliver courses of learning for learners
- Devise relevant/appropriate learning materials for classroom and 1 on 1 training sessions
- Conduct skills assessments following awarding body criteria.
- Provide subject specialist information, advice and support to learners
- To monitor and mark learners' work
- Support learners undertaking skills assessments in the workplace
- Ensure that all equipment and facilities are used in accordance with H&S guidelines
- Attend and participate in standardisation activities and training event, supporting continuous improvement
- To ensure continuous professional/ curriculum development is maintained to enhance your own technical knowledge within your specialist area.
- Anyone who can display good operational experience in the chosen field will certainly be considered, with my client offering successful candidates the opportunity to gain recognised teaching accreditations.
The successful candidate can expect a highly competitive day rate and excellent personal development opportunities.
If interested, please apply without delay or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023.
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation. Please ask for Ryan Williamson when you call Carrington West for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing that Carrington West will hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.