Job Role - Waste Engineer
Contract Length - 24 Months
Location - Dungeness
Pay Rate - £27.63 PAYE/£37.13 Umbrella
This role will require the candidate to be based on site 4 days a week. The ideal candidate will have experience in dealing with waste in the highly regulated industry with knowledge of the hazards of the industry.
- To be a qualified Process/Mechanical/Electrical engineer
- Knowledge of issues that come with the environmental side with hazardous waste including policies, practices, legislation and stakeholders relating to radioactive and non-radioactive waste management.
- Experiences in developing inventories and record management practices (Desirable)
- Dangerous goods safety advisor certificate (Desirable)
- International movement of dangerous goods (Desired)
- relevant experience in nuclear industry an in areas of waste management
- Design Knowledge
- Producing documentation
- Commissioning documentation
- Strong background with design testing
- Desired experience railway/nuclear/pharmaceutical (Oil + Gas not always relevant)
This is a great opportunity and it will go fast so if youre interested and qualified please get in touch on 02393876037 for a chat.