My client a main contractor working within the Water and Utilities industry have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse/Store Manager paying a contract equivalent salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience, with the view it will become permanent for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for long term work where you will ensure safe, efficient, and compliant completion of work within the Stores.
You will create purchase requisitions and recording stock accurately, liaise with suppliers and operations teams to source plant fittings and materials and take delivery of goods with the use of Tele handler when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking training certification and competence of all staff ·
- Ensuring plant and equipment is safe, calibrated and being used by authorised personnel.
- Ensure materials in skips are correctly disposed of to maximise recycling possibilities.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the environmental plan, paying particular attention to material segregation and recycling.
- Ensure waste transfer process is followed at all times.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping standards
- Ensure the delivery of goods is handled correctly and goods are checked off in accurate and timely manner, checking for damages and quantity.
- Manage staff attendance, rotas and performance to ensure good overall performance of the team.
- Ensure materials are put away in stores after deliveries in a FIFO order, plant is issues correctly and stock checks are carried out.
If interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV and will be in touch. Alternatively, if you do know anyone who may be suitable, do pass this on.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.