Position: Utility Surveyor or Senior Utility Surveyor
Salary: £25,000 - £34,000 Depending on experience + Van + overtime
Our client is a well established consultancy with multiple offices nationwide, due to an increase in workload and project wins their team is forecast to grow significantly moving forward. As a result they are recruiting for Utility Surveyors at a junior, intermediate or senior level to join their team in the Midlands area, surveyors can be based between Chester, Nottingham, Birmingham and Shrewsbury.
A typical day will consist of the below:
- Locating underground utilities - this can vary project to project across: Gas, Electric, Water and Telecoms
- Using GPR Ground Penetrating Radar- RD 8000, Electro Magnetic induction, GPS
- Processing survey data using AutoCAD
In order to be suitable for this role you MUST HAVE the below:
- Previous experience in Utility Surveying
- The ability to locate position and route plan from maps using RD800, GPS and Electro Magnetic induction
- Full drivers licence
On offer is a full time permanent position which pays £20,000 - £34,000 based on experience + package based on experience. In addition to this you will be provided with a company van and fuel card.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393876023 for further information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for.