Utility Project Coordinator
Location: Farnham (long-term flexible working)
Salary: Up to £35k depending on skillset and experience
Additional: Company pension scheme, holiday allowance
Carrington West are please to provide an exciting new opportunity with our client, a specialist contractor within the construction and utilities sector. With 50 years experience, they are a principal contractor working on a variety of civil engineering projects including full design and build packages.
Due to continued growth and securing a range of new contracts, they are now seeing a Utility Project Coordinator to join their well-established team.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of utility projects from inception to completion.
- Ensuring that stakeholder management is prioritised and that communication is fluid across all stages of construction whilst simultaneously managing clients expectations.
- Able to identify and coordinate priority of works whilst being mindful of potential issues that may affect agreed timescales.
- Excellent administrative skills with keen eye for detail and able to multitask.
- Ability to prepare reports on completed works including any escalations and KPI delivery reports.
- Previous coordination and management experience (preferably in utility works).
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Back Office Data collection, filing and distribution.
- Design Coordination experience - especially relating to application processes for utility companies
- Ability to work independently so you will need to be well organised, an excellent communicator and confident in the work place.
- Design (and build) knowledge / Consultancy experience / knowledge of the utilities industry (desirable)
The company are ready to move forward with this position and we anticipate this role will be popular so if you feel you could be well suited then please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West for further information.