Do you have experience coordinating and managing various utility packages within the railway industry?
Are you looking for an opportunity to be involved in HS2 on a permanent basis?
Carrington West is proud to be working closely with a joint venture on HS2 and assist them with the by recruiting a Utilities Supervisor to joint their already successful team. As the Utilities Supervisor you will ensure utilities works are delivered to standard.
Location: West London
Hours: Core working hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 P/A + benefits
- ·Work with the Utilities Site Manager to deliver the scheme.
- ·Manage and coordinate site activities in line with the programme.
- ·Review daily, outputs achieved and report to the Utilities Site Manager.
- ·Ensure a quality product is delivered, on program and cost effective.
- ·Ensure only adequately trained and experienced operatives are engaged on site to deliver the works safely and deliver a quality product.
- ·Undertake monthly SHE reviews with all suppliers and specialists.
- ·Deliver site inductions and regular toolbox talk briefings to the site team covering appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental issues and ensure records of these briefings are maintained.
- ·Plan and assist the Utilities Site Manager in determining the best avenue of works, advising on specialist's strengths and concerns.
- ·Be fully conversant with specialists' contract conditions and attendances.
- ·Review programme on a daily basis and assist the Utilities Manager in identifying opportunities.
- ·Record resources and monitor outputs against program
- ·Attend weekly / fortnightly progress meeting.
- ·Proven experience of delivering multi-utility projects.
- ·Experience of liaising with external stakeholders such as Local Councils, TOC's, Network Rail.
- ·Ideally have Temporary Works Coordinator
- ·Valid SMSTS and CSCS Gold or Black card
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West.