An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced TRO Technician to come and join a busy Traffic Management Team in the West Midlands.
The main duties of the experienced TRO Engineer are:
- To plan, design and implement Traffic Regulation Orders in accordance with statutory requirements. This includes items 2 and 3 below at the start of and during the process.
- To analyse the problem(s) presented, assess possible solutions, and design/evolve a range of appropriate Traffic proposals that are both justified and within current legislation/guidelines
- To deal with queries from external sources about Traffic Regulation Orders and associated matters, usually by telephone, emails, PEMs and letter.
- To maintain and update the Civil Parking Enforcement plan database, Bus Lane Enforcement appeals process, Traffic Regulation Orders and other Traffic Management systems.
- To process licences, permits and notices, as well as erecting and maintaining traffic regulation order public notices.
- To co-ordinate the enforcement of and monitoring the impact of Traffic Regulation Orders.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.