Job Title: Operations Planner
Location: Cams Hall, Fareham
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7am-5pm (with additional hours as required)
Salary: £35,000 per annum
My client, a leading provider of temporary recruitment services for the Traffic Management & Events sectors across the UK, is seeking an Operations Planner to join their dynamic team. With a reputation for honesty, innovation, and exceptional customer service, this company is looking for an ambitious and professional individual to contribute to their ongoing success.
The Operations Planner will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the company's temporary labour services nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication, time management, and organizational skills, thriving in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment. Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office applications, and a willingness to adapt and learn the company's CRM software are essential attributes.
1. Conduct morning check-ins to verify operative attendance at all job sites.
2. Ensure all operatives adhere to client requirements and maintain professional standards while wearing appropriate PPE.
3. Responsively address client requirements and handle customer complaints.
4. Maintain timely and polite communication with clients.
5. Be readily accessible via email and phone.
6. Schedule qualified operatives for jobs and provide them with necessary information.
7. Keep the planner updated daily.
8. Register new operatives, create HR profiles, and save relevant documentation.
9. Utilize social media and online platforms effectively.
10. Maintain professionalism and assertiveness when interacting with operatives and customers over the phone.
11. Collaborate effectively within the team.
12. Work harmoniously with senior management.
13. Be prepared for occasional evening client and operative communication.
14. Participate in alternate "on-call" weekend work from home following the initial training period.
15. Proficiently operate planning software (CRM) to manage tasks efficiently (full training provided).
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building customer relationships and industry networking.
- Strong written and spoken English skills for communication with senior managers and suppliers.
- Familiarity with social media and online platforms.
- Goal-oriented and able to thrive under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
This full-time role offers a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum and presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to continued growth and success in the industry.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.email@example.com for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.