An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Traffic Engineer to come and join a busy client in the Manchester area.
The Traffic Engineer will be an essential member of our traffic engineering team, responsible for planning, designing, and implementing traffic control measures and road safety initiatives.
The main duties and responsibilities of the experienced Traffic Engineer are:
- Experienced in Highway and Traffic scheme design, implementation and project management.
- Design and implementation of local safety schemes, accident analysis, traffic management schemes, traffic calming.
- Understand traffic regulation orders (TROs).
- Proven communication skills working with all stakeholders.
- Be able to undertake consultations on schemes and collate the results.
- Ability to deal with queries/complaints from members of the public
- Good knowledge of TSRGD and DMRB.
- Experience of producing detailed design drawings and tender drawings in AutoCAD.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please email.