Are you an experienced Track Engineer of any level, looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge within the railway industry?
Do you have excellent understanding and knowledge of Permanent Way and Drainage?
My client is a reputable and market-leading civil engineering contractor with a huge presence within the railway industry. Due to continuous growth and success, they are recruiting Track Engineer's to join their Integrated Track Team and deliver PWAY and drainage renewals within the M25 London.
For this position, I am keen to speak to anyone with relevant experience that may be looking for a step up in their career with the option to take part in the managerial scheme! My client if offering fantastic training and development opportunities.
Location: Central London
Hours: 42hrs a week
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 P/A + overtime
- Company vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- 2 x days paid volunteering
- 25 days A/L
- Many more benefits
- Carry out track and drainage renewals works from cradle to grave, including planning, setting out, delivery and follow up.
- Plan and deliver works within timescale and to budget.
- Manage and implement the effective setting out of the renewal installation including 3D control methods
- Produce WPP, task briefings and ITP before works commence, as well as managing CRT information on site.
- onitor programme requirements and ensure resource is allocated accordingly.
- Oversee and manage on-site engineering works.
- Lead site visits and report problems back to Project Engineer
- Proven background of working on Permanent Way / Track associated projects within rail.
- Experience working as a Hand-back Engineer, PWAY Supervisor, PWAY Engineer or any similar roles.
- Level 2 or 3 Stressing
- 3D control software & Tamping software
- CAT scanning competence
- Valid PTS and ideally ICI LU
To avoid missing out on this opportunity or to find out more, please submit your CV and then contact Amy on 02393876044