Are you a Telecoms Design Engineer looking for your next opportunity?
Are you experienced in working with operational telecoms?
My client is a large rail specific contractor, who work on a wide range of projects up and down the UK. They are looking for Telecoms Design Engineers with specific experience in operational telecoms to join their growing team and assist with the wide variety of projects that they cover. The successful candidate would have a strong understanding of operational telecoms and the relevant software.
- £45,000 - £55,000 - dependent on experience
- 26 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- 2 professional memberships paid for per year
Location: Doncaster/York (hybrid working with 3 days in the office per week)
- Operational telecoms experience is essential
- Rail experience is required
- Experience using Microstation would be beneficial
- PTS would be beneficial
This will be a one stage interview which will take place over Teams.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9387 6061 to discuss further.