What we need:
Carrington west are pleased to be working on behalf of our client to find an experienced and available Highways Site Agent to be involved with teh installation of technolgy and comms on teh motorway network.
this will be on a Smart Motorway in the North West. The job has been assessed as Outside IR35 and is for an intial 12 Months contract.
What you will do:
As the Technology Site Agent you will be involved in the planning, preparation and process implementation of civils element (ducting, chambers, cabinets, mast foundations etc) of technology / lighting infrastructure delivery of a Smart Motorway Scheme. As well as...
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor civils element of technology / lighting delivery by liaising and working with the broader technology / civils teams within the project including traffic management scheduling and all relevant permits
- Manage work scheduling, asset tracking and data capture
- Progress monitoring and reporting of civils element of technology / lighting infrastructure delivery and readiness for handover at each stage of the works
- Ensure knowledge, best practices and lessons learnt are adopted and improved upon from previous schemes to ensure a lean and right first time approach is realised
- Lead collation of handover documentation resulting from the civils element of installations process
- Ensure works are delivered with safety first in mind.
- Ensure works are delivered with Customer focus in mind.
- Deliver the technology civils elements defect free and without snagging.
- Ensure knowledge, best practices and lessons learnt are adopted and improved upon from previous Smart Motorway schemes to ensure a lean and first right time approach is realised.
- Implementation of a proven and rigorous approach to all technology civils work.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will have at least 5 years' experience delivering technology infrastructure on Smart Motorway Projects in a site role
- Engineering related qualification along with Recognised Engineering/Site Management Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of environmental legislation with regards to air, waste, noise, ecology, water and heritage matters
- Having integrity by always doing the right thing in the right way
- Must be customer focussed by striving for excellence through understanding, anticipating and meeting their needs
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and fit the criteria above, please send us your application today. If you have any questions about the vacancy please contact Matt Ulysses at Carrington West for more information on 02393 876063
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years' experience in this market.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.