Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technician to join their Construction team.
The role will involve supporting senior staff members in the construction of highway schemes to include (but not limited to) Public Realm improvements, carriageway and footway repairs and reconstruction, drainage, vehicle restraint systems, temporary works, traffic management, road markings and signs, minor and major improvement works.
• To assist with the construction of a range of schemes
• To assist with the preparation of drawings, reports and calculations for projects
• Supporting the administration & delivery of projects
• Ensuring Construction outputs meet the required standards
• Attend site for site surveys
• You will be expected to attend progress meetings, public exhibitions and public inquiries
• Minimum HNC/HND in Civil Engineering or related subject
• Comfortable using AutoCAD to produce drawings
• Experience working on roads / drainage projects
• Good organisational skills
• CSCS, NRSWA and SMSTS card holder preferred
Salary on offer is in the region of £25,000 - £27,000 per annum.
This role will move quickly and is unique opportunity to join a leading Highways company. To avoid missing out please apply today with a copy of your CV then call Jason Fogaty on 02393 876 063 to discuss.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years’ experience in this market. Please call Jason Fogaty at Carrington West on 07745 530959 for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.
£25k - 27.5k per year
14 days ago