Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Salary: up to £50,000 p/a commission and package
Do you have previous experience working with booster sets, packaged pumping stations, pressurisation units in the industrial pump industry?
My client are searching for a detail-oriented, professional technical sales engineer to join their company.
To be successful as a technical sales engineer, you should demonstrate great active listening skills, patience, and confidence.
An outstanding opportunity has a risen for a Technical Sales Engineer role to introduce new sales and manage existing accounts.
- Starting Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 DOE depending on experience plus commission (proven experience in same industry)
- Very competitive commission structure
- Company vehicle provided
- Free on-site parking
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Organising sales visits out in the field with new and existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- General prospecting including calling, sending out mailers, visits & quotation chasing.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Preferably someone with a HND, Degree or a design skill
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Research and analytical skills
- Organisational skills
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients - and relay this to colleagues
- The ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Teamworking skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness.
- A valid driver's license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.