Job Role - Teamcentre/NX Consultant
Location - Reading
Contract Length - 12 months
Pay Rates - £76 hour LTD
I am looking for a senior consultant with vast experiences Teamcentre and NX consulting. I am working for an extremely respected company and market leader who are able to offer a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Teamcentre expert.
This role is in highly regulated industry of nuclear and as such requires the candidates to be a sole UK national and have the ability/or already have security clearances.
- Understand from the business (working with Directors, Programme Managers, Resource Managers and Process Owners etc.) what information they require to deliver their requirements.
- Using expertise in the Application Platform and in how it supports business process, proposes technical solutions (seeking to exploit existing tools and technologies).
- To provide business analysis services (requirements gathering, process design and improvement) and business change services in support of CIO projects, tasks, and services.
- Produces effective work plans and documentation
- Maintain a full understanding of the functional configuration of the application to be able to provide business support and troubleshooting of errors.
- Maintain an understanding of the data flows within and between applications to provide support to end to end business processes.
- Assessing safety and security implications of the information delivered through the application across the business and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Work with the business sponsors and key users to understand and develop business processes and produce plans for implementation of changes to the Business system.
- Provide problem diagnosis for the Business System.
- Work effectively with Oracle Developers and Application DBAs to resolve issues.
- Monitoring Oracle for patches and upgrades appropriate to the functional modules.
- Participate in testing activities for changes and upgrades.
- Liaise with Helpdesk, suppliers, and other consultants.
- Support the business in the design of new processes and changes to existing processes.
- Maintain configuration baseline documentation e.g. BR100, Functional Specifications.
This a truly amazing opportunity for a rare long term contract with attractive LTD rates so it will be popular, if you have the relevant qualifications/experiences please reach out on 02393 876037 or email me at email@example.com