Are you a BIM/Revit Technician in Bristol looking for an exciting opportunity with an international engineering consultancy?
The role will involve producing detailed drawings and technical reports of high profile projects within the building sector.
The right candidate should feel comfortable working with other technicians as well as working independently.
Understanding detailing standards/requirements from concept to construction and detailing standards at each stage are important skills, as well as being able to deliver projects in Revit.
The candidate will have knowledge of BIM process and working procedures.
Qualifications and requirements
- Hold a minimum of an ONC in Civil Engineering or relevant engineering course
- Minimum of 3 years Revit experience
- Used to multi-disciplinary collaborative working
- Experience of modelling historic and large scale buildings
- Good knowledge of use of Navisworks and AutoCAD
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, your own personal development will be fully supported.
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.