Excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Technician to join a structural and civil consultancy based in their Birmingham office on a permanent basis.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' technical experience and be familiar working with all major construction materials (steel, concrete, masonry and timber).
The right candidate should feel comfortable working with other technicians as well as working independently.
Understanding detailing standards/requirements from concept to construction and detailing standards at each stage are important skills, as well as being able to deliver projects in both AutoCAD & Revit.
- Competent use of Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to work on structural projects of various sizes from small domestic buildings to large multi-storey developments
- Excellent coordination skills to work with architects and other principal consultants to ensure the right design solution
- Capable of mentoring junior technicians
- Able to work autonomously with a requirement to only report back on progress
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, your own personal development will be fully supported.
To be considered for this position please apply or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, please contact Abi on 02393 876 032.