Due to a healthy forward workload, this is an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a successful Engineering Consultancy in their Manchester office.
The successful structural engineer will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a range of multi million pound projects all over the UK including residential, commercial, educational, retail and hotels to name a few.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Woking towards Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE)
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
As a Structural Engineer in return and in addition to a competitive salary you will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Support to chartership
- Pension scheme
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.