An exciting opportunity which will suit an ambitious Structural Engineer in Glasgow.
About the company
This company are a internationally recognised, leading multi-disciplinary consultancy working on a variety of projects throughout the UK.
Working across a variety of building sectors, the right candidate would find themselves in a sustainable, forward thinking company who is proactive in developing skills and knowledge of sustainable designs to practical solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
The role would suit those who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, projects on time and to budget. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years' structural engineering design experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Familiar with design to Eurocodes
Alongside a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in your career this company offers a good benefit package, some of them being
- Support towards Chartership with ICE and ISructE training agreement
- Generous basic holiday allowance of 26 days
- Annual salary reviews
- Fantastic training and development
- Hybrid working
- Additional comprehensive benefits package
If you would like to discuss this role any further please contact Abi on 02393876032