Streetworks Coordinator/ Permitting Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Streetworks Coordinator/Permitting Officer to come and join our busy client in South Yorkshire.
The main responsibilities of the Streetworks Coordinator/Permitting Officer will be:
- Responsible for assisting the Principal Permit Engineer in the day to day management of the Highway Permits process ensuring that the Streetworks register system is available at all times during the working day
- To advise on the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and the
- Traffic Management Act 2004 (TMA)
- To assist in overseeing all aspects of work by utility companies on the public highway and to ensure that this process runs smoothly and all aspects of the
- NRSWA are prosecuted fully. To ensure that all relevant sections of the TMA are fully prosecuted.
- To ensure that all data regarding Utility Company works is collected and suitably recorded and available to those who need to consider it.
- To assist in the routine reporting of Streetworks activity to the public through the updating of a dedicated page on the website.
- Provision of information to the Public by interactive and proactive means
- Prepare Traffic Regulation Orders and Notices in connection with the temporary closure of Public Highway.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.