My client is a market-leading, independent business who are well-known within the transport infrastructure industry. Due to company growth, they have a brand-new Social Value Engagement Officer role available and are therefor looking for an individual with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to take on the role.
The individual will play a key role in supporting the project's communications strategy and help deliver their plans for engaging with all key stakeholders, including local community and public.
Location: WFH - offices located across Hampshire / London
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 P/A + car allowance
Hours: Office Hours, Mon-Fri
- Proactively communicate with various key stakeholders, internally and externally within Railway industry.
- Engagement activities with the local community including councils, schools and charities.
- Support project delivery teams with Rail on social value across frameworks and projects.
- Empowering tools, processes, and resource to capture social value.
- Present to a targeted audience when required.
- A proven background of working in a community engagement role, preferably within Rail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of different levels.
- Strong presenting skills and competent using various compute programmes.
- Must be a driver.
To be considered for this role and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and then contact Amy on 02393876044