Are you a Site Engineer with a background of working on a major civil engineering project?
Do you have experience in spray concrete lining or RC structures?
My client is recruiting Site Engineers to work at area central on HS2 and assist in the delivery and construction of the ventilation shaft. This will suit a Site Engineer with experience of working on a major civils project, ideally involved SCL and RC structures.
Location: Acton, London
Hours: 40hrs a week
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 P/A
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- HS2 Travel
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Work site coordination and planning to ensure work carried out is safe and efficient.
- Work with subcontractors whilst preparing RAMS, ITP's, Permits and Consents.
- Ensure Permit to Dig, Temporary Works and other safety systems in place.
- Liaise with Site Foreman other site-based colleagues.
- Ensure all temporary works needs are identified sufficiently early and completed in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Ensure all quality checks are carried out in accordance with the ITP's and properly recorded.
- Previous Site Engineering experience working on major civil engineering projects
- Background working with SCL of RC structures.
- CSCS Card
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West