Job Title: Highways Site Agent
Type: Permanent Opportunity
Salary: up to £55,000
- Car Allowance
- Subsidised Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Living Away from Home Allowance (where appropriate)
- Contributory Pension
- 35 Days Annual Leave (Including Public Holidays)
About the Role:
As a Site Agent, you will play a pivotal role in driving forward the construction phase of projects within the Highways division. Located in Reading you will be responsible for managing and controlling all project resources. Strong communication skills are essential, as you will be required to develop key relationships with both operational personnel and supply chain partners.
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience with structures is preferred but not essential
- Must come from engineering background
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Manage the engineering team, including Site Engineers, Section Engineers, and Foremen.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety procedures.
- Monitor and control all aspects of the project effectively.
- Deliver projects within the designated programme and budget.
- Manage and monitor subcontractors.
- Liaise with clients and designers.
- Attend monthly progress meetings and compile monthly reports.
- Manage Quality & Environmental plans on-site.
- Introduce improvements and innovations where appropriate.
- Control contract costs.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Carrington West's Highways, Transport & Infrastructure division is the fastest growing in the country, our specialist team has a combined over 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Jordan Townley at Carrington West on 023 9431 4917 or email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third-party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.