Are you a Signalling Maintenance Team Leader with proven experience of leading a maintenance team?
Do you have in carrying out maintenance checks on electrical signals, level crossings or track circuits?
Due to an increasing work bank, Carrington West are recruiting Signalling Maintenance Team Leaders to join forward-thinking and innovative team in Basingstoke, to lead and motivate a team of Maintenance Techs & Op's, carrying out maintenance and fault-finding work.
Rate: £35ph midweek / £40ph weekends
Duration: 6 months
We have two sets of shifts available:
- Set 1 - Weds to Sat, 11pm - 7am
- Set 2 - Mon to Thurs, 11pm - 7am
- ·Valid PTS ideally with COSS competency
- ·In date first aid cert
- ·Experience of working within a signalling maintenance team is essential
- ·Ability to commit to either set of shifts.
- ·Full UK driving license
To be considered for this opportunity or to find out more, please contact Amy - 02393876044 / Albie - 02393876021 at Carrington West