Carrington West is delighted to be assisting a national engineering organisation in recruiting a SHE Administrator to join them on a contract basis and work on the UK's new high speed rail network rail - HS2.
This role would suit someone who has a proven background of working in a SHE role previously, ideally within the railway sector.
Location: WFH but office based in London
Hours: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £14.82-£18.52 per hour Umbrella
£12-£15 per hour PAYE
- ·Report into the Contract H&S Manager and support them with adhoc administration duties
- ·Be the main point of contact for the Occupational Health provider and Contract Accountant
- ·Keep all induction, training and close call records up to date.
- ·Update and maintain the internal SHE system and run regular reports.
- ·Manage the accident, incident and observation registers.
- ·Arrange random drugs and alcohol tests when requested.
- ·Must have a proven background of working in a SHE role, ideally within the railway sector.
- ·Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- ·Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- ·Be PC literate and possess strong Excel skills.
To be considered for this opportunity and to avoid missing out, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West on 02393876044