Service Drawings Administrator
Location: Kent, Sussex or Hampshire
Annual Salary: Negotiable dependent on skillset and experience - up to £24k
Additional: Company pension scheme, annual holiday allowance
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients, a large contractor working in a buoyant area of the Utilities market. They specialise in work within the water sector and have an excellent reputation for delivering work in a timely and professional manner.
They are currently looking for a Service Drawings Administrator to provide service drawings for required jobs and assist in Civils Admin tasks as and when needed.
- Send supervisors/gangs sewer maps and utility drawings
- Provide admin support to other counties when required to include the below but not limited to;
- Daily management of the work group for civils
- Ensure gangs have work sent to them in a timely manner
- Update and manage the Civils work list for the County
- Close completed work orders in time for billing
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Problem solving skill
- Understanding and knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft office
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of some water framework IT systems would be desirable but not essential
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.