An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Senior Transport Planners to come and join our busy client in Oxford.
The main duties of the Senior Transport Planner are:
- Lead the development, commissioning and implementation of transport planning projects and studies, including those conducted by external consultants, taking responsibility for their day-to-day management as required in accordance our clients Project Management guidelines.
- To provide input into the preparation of strategic plans and local development frameworks and assessment of strategic development sites
- To advise on the strategy and infrastructure implications of Transport Assessments presented in support of development proposals and in particular any strategic transport modelling.
- To liaise with delivery teams on the feasibility, detailed design and implementation of agreed small and strategic schemes to ensure they remain in line with agreed objectives.
- To project manage schemes and budgets where necessary.
This opportunity is remote working and IT equipment will be supplied.
If this location isn't right for you but you are an experienced Transport Planner and are looking to your next opportunity please also get in touch as we have Transport Planner vacancies available all across the UK.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.