Senior Structural Engineer
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £45k - 55k per year + Benefits
- LocationHemel Hempstead
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- DisciplineBuildings & Construction
- Contact NameAbigail Robinson
Due to a healthy forward workload, this is an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a successful Engineering Consultancy in Hemel Hempstead.
The role would suit a senior structural engineer who is an excellent team player and has a proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, projects on time and to budget. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities to strong performing candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
- Technical lead on projects large and small
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- 6 years of relevant structural engineering experience
- Chartered or near Chartered status (MICE or MIStructE)
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be ongoing support towards your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.