Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a growing structural engineering team in Manchester.
You will play an active role in the creation of buildings and undertake a variety of technical tasks on diverse projects, across a number of sectors that include healthcare, retail, educational and workplace.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered (ICE/IStructE)
- Experience working on a range of buildings using all materials
- A minimum of 5 years' structural engineering design experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Familiar with design to Eurocodes
- Experience of Tekla Structures, TEDDS, Staad PRO and Etabs would be beneficial
Alongside a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance you will receive constant personal and career development.
If you would like to discuss this role any further please contact Abi on 02393876032